New collection of things I’ve been liking and loving!
- Kimi No Na Wa
- Begin Again
- How I Met Your Mother
Books (have read):
- Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Kimi No Na Wa OST
- A Step you can’t take back (Begin Again OST) *obsessed with the movie and soundtrack!!!!!
- Stand by Me by Oasis
- In Over My Head by Bethel Music
- This Is Amazing Grace by Bethel Music Kids
- Here Now by Hillsong
- Would You Be So Kind – Dodie Clark, this has been going on in my head for the longest time and I’ve been playing this on my ukulele. It’s a fun and colorful song about heartbreak, lol.
- Reach -Orla Gartland and Dodie Clark, when I hear this song I immediately get so happy and motivated to work and imagine young dreamers!
- Glasses Try-On Haul -Arden Rose, She is so beautiful and smart and quirky! Need I say more?
- Rape Prevention Leggings -Anna Akana, My admiration and love for Anna Akana and her videos has gone way beyond the meter. She always has new, if not relatable, view on things and I specifically love how she uses comedy and skits in shedding light on relevant issues that are often shunned by society.
- My Negative Thinking -Thomas Sanders, another youtuber who has a clever way of using comedy and skits on dealing with anxiety.
- Time Well Spent -Catcreature, her videos are one of those vlogs you’d want to watch just because. She is an art student hence the A+ creativity and has an aesthetic fashion sense.
- FRAME 003: FIRST EVER COLLEGE PARTY | STORYBOARD -Kali Vidanes, cool guy has solid friends and takes solidx10 cinematics! And, he’s single. Holla at him.
Things I’m Happy about:
- regular conversation with my bestfriend (my gurl is graduating wAT UP!!)
- spending more time with mama
- enjoying and sharing the same interests over videos with my younger sister
- (slowly) being a man with the ~lfe-chaning mej heartbreaking~ decision I’ve recently made
- watching How I Met Your Mother series all day errday
- Majusay brownies!!!!!! HUHU SO GOOD.
- My bestfriend, Arlyn. She’s the only person I can come to and truly be honest without feeling attacked or judged. God knows where I’d be without her. Man, I love her.
- My madness and a bit of my dumb decisions. Who knows this all might come in handy someday, eh?
- Discovering once again bit by bit the truth I’ve buried down.
- God’s love- Jesus Christ.